5,600 word Short Story For Beta

Thread: 5,600 word Short Story For Beta

Blog Entries

5,600 word Short Story For Beta

[QUOTE=PiP]Please go ahead and make your request.

TITLE: Princess On The Warpath
    GENRE: Science Fiction/General Fiction/Music-Entertainment
    WORD COUNT: 5,600
    AUDIENCE: 12-100
    EXPECTATIONS: Prefer published authors. Of course, please note any errors of grammar, spelling, punctuation (within British English) but also comment on plot, characterisation, setting, style/voice, etc. as you consider significant. Note that the original is in Shunn format required by publishers (as changed by the Writing Forums software) so, for example, italics are in underline format.
    FORMAT: Now it is in .doc but if you need another format ask and I shall try to translate it. Can do .docx,.pdf,.rtf, .odt, etc.
    BLURB: The New Little Princess, a child star in the year 2026, is at the peak of her popularity. She has just used that popularity to raise funds and awareness worldwide until a ruthless military government in Guatemala was put under sanctions and spilled. She is deeply moved by a school shooting in Missouri she sees on the news and makes this her next "buena causa". She is determined to stop them and uses her popularity, her money and even a song to try to start a political movement against school shootings. But it is one thing to call for action and quite a different thing to be personally faced with the problem you are fighting.

IF YOU WANT TO DO THIS MESSAGE ME AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY E-MAIL ADDRESS. PLEASE ALSO TELL ME YOUR PUBLICATION EXPERIENCE BRIEFLY OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN A MAGAZINE EDITOR.

IF YOU DO THIS, I WILL READ AND CRITIQUE ONE OF YOUR STORIES OF ROUGHLY EQUAL LENGTH.

Blog Entries
    No, you read "My Holiday In Guatemala", set in 2025, when the Princess visits "home" and witnesses an assassination.

This is "after the campaign" about Guatemala, set in 2026, when the Princess finds a new buena causa: set in America and totally different.

Same character (of course) but different story!