Working on an essay

Thread: Working on an essay

Working on an essay

I am working on an essay and I think I will have it finished within hours to a day or two. The essay is about Beethoven(real life Beethoven, not my fictional Beethoven based character), and more specifically, why I call him the master of keys. So far I have this structure:

• First paragraph and thesis statement
    • History and music of Johann Sebastian Bach
    • History and music of Franz Joseph Haydn
    • History and music of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
    • History and music of Ludwig van Beethoven

And I will go into why I think Beethoven trumps them all and more specifically, how Beethoven treats his keys later on after I give the historical context, and how that compares to how other composers before him such as Mozart treated their keys. When I am finished with it and want feedback from you, should I post it in the Non-Fiction Workshop, or is there a better place for me to post the finished product for feedback?

And what do you think of my essay structure so far?

Wouldn't take me long to start disagreeing with your pov an stop reading...
    The only one who can heal you is you.