Beta Reader Request for Night Plague

Thread: Beta Reader Request for Night Plague

Beta Reader Request for Night Plague

• TITLE : Night Plague
    • GENRE : Young Adult
    • WORD COUNT : 40,000
    • AUDIENCE DESCRIPTION young adults
    • EXPECTATIONS Looking for story breakdown to make sure actions and events make sense.
    • TIMESCALE No requirement
    • AVAILABLE FORMATS Word currently.

• BLURB :

The town of Balmel, one of the last known surviving human towns after a unknown source of beast swarmed earth, infecting millions with a plague. Humans have made refuge within the walls of this final town and live their lives in peace.

Young Ren finds her sister, the only family she has left, missing one day. She attempts to save her sister, but finds she alone will not be able too. While trying to break into a castle where her sister is held captive, she runs into another group with similar goals of her own. After joining the group, they plan to break into the castle, but time is running out for Ren's sister. To make matters worse, the beast outside of the town appear to be growing restless and stronger.

I'm too busy right now to be a beta reader, but if you send me a synopsis, I'd be happy to write you a better hook & blurb.

Blog Entries
    I could read your book and comment.

But could you read some short stories of mine up to 40,000 words in total?

P. and Ralph, just wondering, have you heard back?
    Hidden Content
    Follow Flashes on...Hidden Content ...Hidden Content ...Hidden Content
    (we even allow simultaneous submissions!)