Short Film (Comedy - 21 pages)

Thread: Short Film (Comedy - 21 pages)

Short Film (Comedy - 21 pages)

Would anyone mind reading my short script? I wrote it the other day, and I just want to know if it's okay. It's a comedy about a demonic possession. I might film it with friends and post it online for fun.

Welcome to our forums

For the Beta Readers forum we have a few guidelines. Please read them.
    Here are the guidelines for readers requests:
    https://www.writingforums.com/thread...EADER-REQUESTS

• TITLE: Untitled
    • GENRE: Comedy
    • WORD COUNT: 3089
    • BLURB: Young man must stop demon from ending the world.
    • AUDIENCE DESCRIPTION: 20s-30s and possibly older if you don't mind immature characters.
    • EXPECTATIONS (Explain the type of feedback you required and the mechanism that will be used to gather it, such as use of on-line forms, questionnaires with MSS, etc.)
    • TIMESCALE: A week or sooner preferably
    • AVAILABLE FORMATS: PDF file or I can upload it to google docs if preferred
    • OTHER INFORMATION: It's about demonic possession, but it's still pretty light.

Quote Originally Posted by Darren White View Post
    Welcome to our forums

For the Beta Readers forum we have a few guidelines. Please read them.
    Here are the guidelines for readers requests:
    https://www.writingforums.com/thread...EADER-REQUESTS
    I replied with the info you requested, but the comment hasn't been moderated.
    Last edited by Kist; August 14th, 2019 at 04:39 PM. Reason: mistype

Yeah, I noticed. Posts in this forum are automatically put in moderation. I do my best to be online as much as possible to approve them, here it is

Kist, you might find that by reading and commenting on other authors' stories that you'll get more beta interest here. I know beta work takes time out of a busy schedule, but by taking time and care with other members work, other authors wlll do the same with you.

At 3K words, it won't take long. Pm it to me and I'll give my thruppence-worth. Sounds like it could be fun! Give me a couple of days, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Fatclub View Post
    At 3K words, it won't take long. Pm it to me and I'll give my thruppence-worth. Sounds like it could be fun! Give me a couple of days, though.
    Excellent! It's mostly dialogue, so it should be an easy read. I've uploaded it to my google drive. I'll PM you the link.