Wordpress

Thread: Wordpress

Smile Wordpress

I have a free site on Wordpress. Is it worth upgrading to the premium version? I'm always wary about spending money. It's $8 a month for a year but you have to pay it all up front. I'd rather just pay it monthly even if it was a little more expensive.

I don't know. Are there any reviews about WordPress's services, business model, or services? A quick Google search should give you more accurate picture, perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewWilliams75 View Post
    I have a free site on Wordpress. Is it worth upgrading to the premium version? I'm always wary about spending money. It's $8 a month for a year but you have to pay it all up front. I'd rather just pay it monthly even if it was a little more expensive.
    You should ask yourself first what the $8 a month offers you that you don't have now. Do you absolutely need it, what does it do for you? Will it provide more functionality than you have now? Have a look at the different WordPress options, they are all priced differently, and for different types of users/companies.