Let's Write a Novel in August! - Page 3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Let's Write a Novel in August!

68,880 on Pinocchio, but I may have to scrap some of it or use parts of said conversation later in the book. Characters are being a pain, so I'm getting weird dialogue and interactions that I don't want yet or that don't fit where they are now.
    "Ammonia will disinfect sin."
    --adrianhayter

"Art is life, just add bull****."
    --Chris Miller

68,512. Yup, you read that right. I've taken out a lot of versions of the same dang scene, rewritten them, and still am not back to the former word count of some of the failures. Added failed conversations to the back matter to glean from them as I can. Working out on revising the plot. May wind up taking the whole scene out and having it show up later... preferably at some point when they're not so moody.
    --adrianhayter

--Chris Miller

69,935. Made two chapters out of what I kept from the last two days of writing, plus what I wrote today. Not sure if I'll write anymore today. On the one hand, I'm feeling icky and might not be able to sleep, but on the other hand, I'm also on Benedryl and might not be able to avoid going to sleep, no matter how much my guts are screaming at me.
    --adrianhayter

--Chris Miller

Up to 71,019. Added one whole chapter, and it was a total surprise.
    --adrianhayter

--Chris Miller

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123