Seeking Beta Readers For 5,000 Word Short Story

Thread: Seeking Beta Readers For 5,000 Word Short Story

Blog Entries

Seeking Beta Readers For 5,000 Word Short Story

Title: My Holiday In Guatemala
    Genre: Speculative Fiction (Near Future)
    Word Count: 5,000
    Blurb: In the year 2025, a wannabe child pop star returns to her adopted home of Guatemala for one day but gets caught up in a coup d'etat and learns why she really needs to become a star. It is funny, it is horror, it is geopolitical, it is musical.
    Audience: 12-100 year olds.
    Expectations: Just give comments and recommendations: what is good, what needs to be improved, how to improve it. We can exchange story/comments by e-mail. Start by commenting here that you want to read it and I will PM you.
    Timescale: 1 week
    Format: We can exchange story/comments by e-mail. I can paste the story in the e-mail or send it by Word attachment as you choose.
    Other: I am happy to Beta read your story of approximately equivalent length and comment. As you can see by the blurb, it is really cross-genre.

I've a free couple of days. You say timescale one week from 31st July so I'm still in time. Yes, PM me the story and I'll read and reply by tomorrow night.