You're embarrassing moments....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: You're embarrassing moments....

You're embarrassing moments....

Just heard a woman on the radio tell of her journey up Snowden...I think it was the dawning of the longest day but feeling very patriotic she began to sing the Welsh national anthem and the few people who were there just ignored her and she carried on to the end before her husband said..come on let's go....
    The only one who can heal you is you.

How about when you title a thread 'You're', the abbreviation of 'You are' and you meant to put 'Your', the possessive?

I have a horrid feeling that, like you, people may post other people's rather than their own.
    As a young man arriving on the doorstep of a young lady I had not visited before and as she opened the door my stomach suddenly and unexpectedly gave way. I shat myself massively, she was very nice about it, showed me to the bathroom, lent me a dressing gown while my clothes tumble dried, but I never saw her again
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

the embarrassment of others is a joy to me...when I see a lottery winner I'm jealous...while drinking in a pub and watched with envy as Noel Gallagher entered I was green with envy...I have quite a few embarrassing moments...but others are a guilty pleasure...my England spelling is not one of them ..

I love the author Hermann Hesse. Yet, up to a few weeks ago, I've been pronouncing his name wrong.

It's pronounced Hermann Hess-eh. Not Hes-ss.

Damn it! :X

Names are a constant...I went to a cello concert and the women sitting next to me asked what I was looking forward to..I said..ever since I heared Alexander du pre play Elgar ..she smiled an later on in the interval I thought it's jaqcuelin you idiot...I went back an couldn't wait for the final piece...

I am terminally clumsy, so my life is a string of embarrassing moments. "Bull in a china shop" was never so aptly applied as to Yours Truly. If you need it spilled, broken, destroyed, done inside out, ass-backwards, or upside down, I'm your man.

This is your life...

Every time I try to dance. But that's why the good Lord made liquor. Enough juice and everyone mostly forgets.
    Then somebody invented the cell phone camera.
    Sounds like something you would have your fingers in, esc.

"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!"

As a teen, I once accidentally told an epileptic joke . . . to an epileptic.

Dad dancing is my thing followed by my hangover cure the next day...you take the juice of a nearly empty whiskey bottle an swig...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast