So I feel I'm somewhat old at this point as far as my time with this forum goes. Think like the First Men in Game of Thrones. Okay, that's a bit exaggerated, but at any rate, I haven't been active on this forum in quite a long time and a lot in my life has changed since then, as has been happening the past few years. However, the one constant that has always remained and stayed the same has been my writing. I certainly haven't been as prolific as I once was, but I continue writing manuscripts and I stick with it.

Really, I just wanted to quickly write a post on that, how writing has remained for me is one of those seldom things that carries permanence with us in the temperance of life. It's my therapy, allots me perspective, allows me to create and grants me escape. It's one of the things I love. It's why the manuscript I'm currently working on is going to become at some near point my third book that comes into print. A person once said to me that in love to be happy you need something to do, someone to love and something to look forward to. Writing for sure meets at least two of those three criteria for me. The older I become, the more I am able to see how special it is to me. Such things in life are rare, particularly that are so accessible, and that is why if you have a love and a passion for writing, cherish it. It's a vehicle that can truly take you spectacular places and have a significant impact on yourself. Likewise, if you are someone who is just beginning to write and develop an affinity for it, don't stop. Throw yourself into it, head first.

The magic writing breathes and the happiness it brings, there really isn't much quite like it.

Anyway, that is all. I can't guarantee I'll be around much-- I may just disappear back into the depths of the interwebs. Or hell, maybe I'll be around more, sharing some of my wip. That is all to be seen, but one thing is for sure. My writing will not be. It's already a guarantee.