hi everyone

Thread: hi everyone

hi everyone

hi everyone. Just joined WF in the last hour or so and just wanted to say hi.

Hi Andrea, do I guess you write stories and were born in 1990? I write all sorts of things, and I particularly enjoy crit and editing, so when you have made your necessary introductory posts and can post your own work I would be interested in taking a look. I would welcome a PM to tip me off where to look. Here is hoping you enjoy the site, there is all sorts here, people's original writing of course, and lots of subjects covered in writing discussion, plenty to comment on and make those first posts. There are also lots of things like word games, which are fun, but they don't add to your post count. I still find them a good way to relax from the serious side of things sometimes.

Welcome to the site.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Welcome to this forum and hope it help you a lot.