How to MAXIMIZE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA REACH! - Page 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to MAXIMIZE YOUR SOCIAL MEDIA REACH!

The best action I get on Twitter is the use of hashtags. Some people say that looks amateurish, but it gets me waaaay more responses than when I don't use them *shrug* YMMV

I think I will try this, thanks for sharing!

What about Instagram, can it help with marketing or is it not the best idea?

Quote Originally Posted by Cavex View Post
    Part of me wishes that we didn't have to do this, and we could just write.
    Well, you can always hire someone to do this work for you. Publishers hire Millennial wage-slaves to pretend to be various authors on Twitter all day. But if you're going to self-publish, that's a job you have to do. After all, they don't call it "self-writing."

Spartan,
    The particular social media that you choose to promote yourself/your books should depend on where your target audience hangs out. If your target audience (based on your target readers' age, gender, hobbies, etc.) hangs out at Instagram, then that would be a good choice. Hope that helps.
    Mikeyboy_esq
    Check out my books for authors including SMART MARKETING FOR INDIE AUTHORS and 14 STEPS TO SELF-PUBLISHING A BOOK.
    Hidden Content

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12