Any decent, grounded romance novels?


Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Any decent, grounded romance novels?

  1. #1

    Any decent, grounded romance novels?

    I'm looking to read a bit more romance, but on Goodreads whenever I search, it's an ocean of book covers with muscled guys and shallow plots about bad boys. Anybody got any decent reccomendations of realistic romance?

    I'm looking for something kind of Norah Roberts like but by new authors. Anything that seems well written and actually made you feel something reading it will do.

  2. #2
    Are you open to m/m romance? I find they often have less stereotypical "leading man" type characters...

  3. #3
    Just finished reading this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...t_bibl_vppi_i0 and enjoyed it a lot. It was a very short read, but worth the money.
    Her: I love my computer! All of my friends are in there!
    Me: Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about my freezer...
    Her: What?
    Me: What?

  4. #4
    It isn't strictly a romance, but Pockyclypse is a dystopian love story, and it's free all week.
    If you wanna read a fun, end of world story, then get a copy.

    https://www.amazon.com/Pockyclypse-D.../dp/B0190LLJ36

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayview View Post
    Are you open to m/m romance? I find they often have less stereotypical "leading man" type characters...
    Sure. I'm into any romance which has decent characters. I'm just not into the bad boy/millionaire topless cover photo ones. They feel very manufactured. I''ll take a look at some.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amnesiac View Post
    Just finished reading this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...t_bibl_vppi_i0 and enjoyed it a lot. It was a very short read, but worth the money.
    Sure, I'll take a look! Thanks for the suggestion.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Rotten View Post
    It isn't strictly a romance, but Pockyclypse is a dystopian love story, and it's free all week.
    If you wanna read a fun, end of world story, then get a copy.

    https://www.amazon.com/Pockyclypse-D.../dp/B0190LLJ36
    Free is always good. I''ll download it. Thanks, man.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.