Greetings travelers

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Thread: Greetings travelers

Greetings travelers

Greetings travelers,

I am an amateur short story, Sci-Fi writer, looking for guidance... and feedback... and support... and friends. This seems like a friendly place so I am looking forward to getting to know you all during the course of our journey together.

For now, I will be hiding in the shadows, observing and taking it all in. I will pop out occasionally to speak my mind. Until then I wish you all the best!

Yours faithfully,
    Mish

Welcome Mish!
    ďAs far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being,"

-Carl Jung

Welcome! How is your current work in progress coming along?

Quote Originally Posted by Dluuni View Post
    Welcome! How is your current work in progress coming along?
    Thank you Dluuni,

It is coming along nicely. I think. Very soon I will be up to my 10 posts requirement before I can share my work and ask for review.