Not-quite-magic users AKA Any sufficiently nuanced magic is science.

Thread: Not-quite-magic users AKA Any sufficiently nuanced magic is science.

Not-quite-magic users AKA Any sufficiently nuanced magic is science.

Mods, Please delete this thread, I have found a better home for it.
    Last edited by Stormcat; June 12th, 2019 at 11:57 PM.
    Somewhere... Beyond the sea...

Blog Entries
    First this all comes off as one big wall of text making it vary hard to read. Secondly if all of these abilities are to be shoved into a single race then head back to the drawing board and cut some content. This is to much even for me and just screams OP characters! Thirdly make a cohesive list of all the powers and abilities that you want in the story then sort it into groups based upon what it is ment to do and then post it up here in more reader friendly format.
    This might not be my best work but that just means there's room to improve.

Quote Originally Posted by Rojack79 View Post
    First this all comes off as one big wall of text making it vary hard to read. Secondly if all of these abilities are to be shoved into a single race then head back to the drawing board and cut some content. This is to much even for me and just screams OP characters! Thirdly make a cohesive list of all the powers and abilities that you want in the story then sort it into groups based upon what it is ment to do and then post it up here in more reader friendly format.
    Hey! These are just my notes, of course some of it's gonna be cut. I'm just not sure what yet and need advice.

And it WAS in a list format.
    Last edited by Stormcat; June 12th, 2019 at 12:38 AM.
    Somewhere... Beyond the sea...