BONNIE ROBERTS -- NEW BOOK OF POETRY

Thread: BONNIE ROBERTS -- NEW BOOK OF POETRY

BONNIE ROBERTS -- NEW BOOK OF POETRY

One of our own, Bonnie Roberts, an original Met 3 member, has just published her fourth book of poetry, Dusting for Prints, a fifty-page collection comprising twenty-eight current poems. Exquisite pieces. The lady is a unique voice, which we sadly hear but rarely on Met 3.

That notwithstanding, a few of you might want a copy of her book. For now, order direct from her:
    [email protected] , published by Flownwords Press, Swansea, Wales, UK

$16 USD or £15. If you’re feeling charitable, you could throw in a few extra bucks to help her with shipping costs.

. . should have posted this under PROMOTIONS, I guess, but couldn't figger out HOW.

"I believe in nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of the imagination". Keats, ​Letters

"No man is an island entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main . . . any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind. And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls -- it tolls for thee. " John Donne, Meditation XVII

Well done, Bonnie!
    Kind regards,
    Hidden Content Katrina
    Hidden Content
    Choreographing Calligraphy

I think I remember that name from the time this group was still on Linkedin, years ago. But indeed, never heard her since.

Ron -- no, as far as I know, Bonnie still lives in Huntsville, Alabama. I've asked her to post a couple of new poems from Dusting for Prints on Met 3, just so we can read them. And comment, if we feel like it.. I hope she will. We haven't heard from her in about 3 years.

I note on a quick Search that at least three poems from Dusting for Prints--"Cautionary Tales of Love" and "Birthright" and "Urgency"--were originally workshopped here on Met 3 under the titles "Cautionary Steps of Love" (31 March 2016, TAB 91) and "The Meaning of Birthright After A Suicide" (25 March 2016, TAB ?) and "Urgency", TAB 92). There may be more.
    Last edited by clark; July 25th, 2019 at 02:21 AM.

"I believe in nothing but the holiness of the heart's affections and the Truth of the imagination". Keats, ​Letters

"No man is an island entire of itself; every man is a piece of the continent, a part of the main . . . any man's death diminishes me, because I am involved in mankind. And therefore never send to know for whom the bell tolls -- it tolls for thee. " John Donne, Meditation XVII