Great Writing Advice from a FORTUNE COOKIE!

Thread: Great Writing Advice from a FORTUNE COOKIE!

Talking Great Writing Advice from a FORTUNE COOKIE!

PRO TIP:
    Sometimes the answer is in the fortune cookie!
    This week, my all-knowing flavorless dessert said to keep my writing simple and concise. This is great advice if you plan to create an appealing book that will actually sell. To that end, I recommend the following steps to ensure that your next book is simple and concise:

1) use at least 3 beta readers to hone your rough manuscript,
    2) hire a professional copyeditor to polish your final manuscript, and
    3) distribute Advanced Reader Copies (ARCs) and/or purchase an editorial review before launch to get feedback on any last minute typos or other errors.

Speaking of being simple and concise, I’m gonna keep this marketing tip short today. Happy Memorial Day holiday to everyone who celebrates it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fortune cookie_my pic wide shot 05232019 REVISED.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	23779
    Last edited by Mikeyboy_esq; May 24th, 2019 at 06:53 PM. Reason: fix spacing
    Mikeyboy_esq
    Check out my books for authors including SMART MARKETING FOR INDIE AUTHORS and 14 STEPS TO SELF-PUBLISHING A BOOK.
    Hidden Content