How to add blog links? And, if I may?

Thread: How to add blog links? And, if I may?

Question How to add blog links? And, if I may?

My content is original and I am just starting out with a blog, can I add the link of the blog in the article? Is that allowed?

Now you can post articles, you can also edit your signature. It is allowed to add a link to your blog in your signature.

Question Where is the Signature?

I could add links to my blog in the signature. But, which is the signature? How do I edit it?

Quote Originally Posted by notsocordial View Post
    I could add links to my blog in the signature. But, which is the signature? How do I edit it?
    Firstly, a friendly request. Please do not make new threads for every question you have Just add a reply here.

Right. Where to edit your signature so that it will be seen in every post you make.

Go to the top right of the forum page, click "Settings"
    On the left, in the navigation menu. scroll down to "My Settings"
    Then "Edit Signature".

Now you will see a window, similar to the threads-, or reply-window you see when you post something. That is the place where you can add the link to your Blog.

Just add the weblink to the blog there, save it, and done.