Making 10 posts before anything!

Thread: Making 10 posts before anything!

Unhappy Making 10 posts before anything!

I am unable to understand where i should post my first 10 articles..
    Please help the newbie!

Hi, and welcome
    It's not so much that there is a specific place where you have to make your first 10 posts.
    It is more that our members write, and would like some feedback on their writing. So you can reply to their posts, and contribute that way. Also, you can participate in the Writing Discussion forum, the Poetry Discussion forum and so on.

The only places where you cannot post your own work yet before you made your 10 initial posts, are the creative boards (posting fiction, non fiction, or poetry)
    Happy writing

Unhappy I made my first 10 posts, I think

I am still unable to share my articles even though I made my first 10 posts. PLEASE HELP!

I understand you are very eager to share, but you have to give the system a little time to work through all the changes that need to be made to enable this.