Factions of The Wastelands.

Thread: Factions of The Wastelands.

Blog Entries

Factions of The Wastelands.

This is a rather important part of my series so I'll be sure to update it regularly as new factions pop up. For now I'll post up the Four most prominent and powerful forces to spring up in the new world.

The Holy Order of Christ, This group of Christian's set forth in the year 172 N.E. in order to found a church based on the God given principles found in the holy scriptures. After wondering for some time they finally found there new home, settling down in the rich and fertile land of Sedona. Once they were established and well stocked they set about founding a kingdom in the heart of the Arizona desert. Now they rule over a vast empire in the western parts of the U.S.A of old.

The Arcane Eye, This is a group of scavengers that are desperately tracking down and claiming any form of lost knowledge they can find. The leader Maxamilliam in a desperate race against the clock to find The Library, one of earths last bastions of hidden knowledge from the old world.

The Society of Science, These old world scientists are some of the few humans left over from before the war. While war raged around them they hid away in specialized stasis pods constructed to weather the end of the world. Now they reign over a vast mechanical empire to the east, taking up what was once the original thirteen states of America. Now they set their sights west as they march to expand their vast empire, consuming all the recourses that they can find in their quest for reunification.

The Right Hand, This huge branch if the Catholic Church is also known as The Inquisition, named after enforcers of holy law from long ago, they are the righteous zealots of the faith ready and willing to do whatever it takes to bring light and peace to a broken world.
    Last edited by Rojack79; May 21st, 2019 at 01:44 PM.
    This might not be my best work but that just means there's room to improve.

I don't have a big ego. You just can't comprehend my greatness!

You mentioned the term God-given, and I was trying to remember the fancy word for that (because it would be the kind of term these church zealots would use.) There's a single word for the phrase, just don't remember what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Rotten View Post
    You mentioned the term God-given, and I was trying to remember the fancy word for that (because it would be the kind of term these church zealots would use.) There's a single word for the phrase, just don't remember what it is.
    Divine.
    "If you don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree."

Quote Originally Posted by luckyscars View Post
    Divine.
    Wasn't there another $3 word for it tho?

Wasn't there another $3 word for it tho?
    Uh...preordained? Providential? Can’t think of any others sorry.
    "If you don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree."

Meh, twas prolly divine.
    The best I can think of is ethereal.

Blog Entries
    Meh, twas prolly divine.
    The best I can think of is ethereal.
    Blessed, sacred, and there's another one but I can't put my finger on it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bazz cargo View Post
    Swindlers.
    The Catholic church? Yes. These new guys, nope. There not stupid seeing as they actually care about the people underneath there umbrella.