Hello Everyone

Thread: Hello Everyone

Hello Everyone

Hello!

My name is Caity, I just joined this site with the intentions of getting some advice about writing, how I can improve, etc. I started a blog just over a week ago about Animals with a spiritual twist to them, and added my artwork in the mix as well. I always have inspiration to create things, however very little outlets to put it haha. In my teens I use to write fanfictions about novels I read throughout high school. I've also written my own original stories now and then, and may get back into it in the future.

Nice to meet everyone, hope you all have a great day!

Oh, neat! What is the first project that you are going to be working on? Is there anything in particular that you would like some advice on, first?
    Look around, make yourself comfortable. We don't bite. Unless you ask us to, and even then, it's only some of the people who write really high heat stuff that do that.

Most welcome guys to this forum.

Welcome and I hope you find what your looking for. I've been browsing the forum and there are a lot of helpful posts. Some of them even answered questions I didn't know I had. Look forward to seeing your future posts.