What Are You Doing?

Page 1 of 35 12345678911 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Doing?

What Are You Doing?

I mean right now. What are you doing?

Blog Entries
    I'm reading your words. You're in the new posts. Minutes later I'll be off flying around the Internet promoting my new release, which is like stepping into hell again. Only because it's so hard and I'm waiting for 45 book reviews to start streaming in. Yeah, write. What are you up to? Looks like you've got your lipstick on right.
    Blog: Guerilla Warfare For Writers:Hidden Content

Amazon Page: Hidden Content
    Christy's Young Adult Fabuliers: Hidden Content

I'm watching bull riding. So out of character, but it's on before the golf I watch every Sunday, so here I am. I saw a bull come out of the pen and ALL FOUR LEGS were off the ground in attempt to throw the rider - which took seconds. These are some mean-looking animals! May have to see one in person some day - who knew? LOL
    When the night has come
    And the land is dark
    And the moon is the only light we'll see
    I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
    Just as long as you stand by me.

Smelling the cat box, being reminded that I should be doing something else right now.

"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!"

Quote Originally Posted by Winston View Post
    Smelling the cat box, being reminded that I should be doing something else right now.
    LOL. I'm glad you said that because I was getting envious after reading the first two posts.

I am drinking coffee at the mo. That's all.

I am sitting on my front porch over looking the valley. It is hot here today, 87 degrees. I am relaxing after doing a bike trip this morning 31 miles total. I rode to a restaurant owned by a friend for breakfast. I get there before he is open, drink a cup of coffee with him and catch up.

I am working at getting back in shape again. The ride had 2,000 feet of climb for hills so it was a good workout for me. I had to walk by bike in a couple of places, out of breath and out of the stuff that makes you. I walked a few hundred feet each time and then got back on and rode. The new goal is to be able to ride where I had to walk today, and be less out of breath.
    God hates a coward Revelation 21:8

“Good writin' ain't necessarily good readin'.”

Hidden Content ,

To encourage and facilitate "me"

Right now? I am watching more Youtube videos on plastic pollution. One of the most alarming facts is that plastic breakdown into tiny pieces (microplastics) which then enters the food chain via plankton. The plankton is then eaten by fish. And we eat fish!

https://www.facebook.com/lessplastic...2619842061942/
    Last edited by PiP; May 19th, 2019 at 11:01 PM.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Finishing up Circe by Madeline Miller, listening to Glenn Gould play Beethoven, sitting at my leather chair at my oak desk, chewing nicotine gum (quitting!), and replying to this post.

Transferring music to my MP3 player for work next week.
    My government job limits streaming, and I can't even bring in my smart phone (no cameras).
    I rotate alphabetically. Right now I'm on Toby Keith, Todd Rundgren and Tom Petty.

"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!"

In your garden. Prefer lantana but star flowers and sea holly will do.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    Right now? I am watching more Youtube videos on plastic pollution. One of the most alarming facts is that plastic breakdown into tiny pieces (microplastics) which then enters the food chain via plankton. The plankton is then eaten by fish. And we eat fish!

https://www.facebook.com/lessplastic...2619842061942/
    Pip! Oh-my-goodness, I almost wrote my LM challenge on this but ran out of time! We are drowning in a sea of trash! I know people who won't go the beach anymore because of what washes up. And then there is the Great Pacific Garbage Patch! There was another article I read about Victor Vescovo's submersible dive to the bottom of the Mariana Trench, but while looking for it found this instead. Enlightening! (& Horrifying!)

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/...n-science-spd/

Makes me to want to never buy bottled water or use plastic carry bags ever again! (except, the bottled water stays...we have sulfur in our tap & it gives me hives )
    "A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."
    ~ John A. Shedd

Page 1 of 35 12345678911 ... LastLast