What Are You Doing? - Page 5

Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 123456789101112131555 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Doing?

double post
    Last edited by Ma'am; July 25th, 2019 at 10:52 AM.

Wondering why the hell this caffeine isn't working. Dammit, if Red Bull gives you wings... shouldn't Monster make me a friggin' rocketman?

Maaaaaannnnn, I'm a-draggin' like Smaug over here...
    "Ammonia will disinfect sin."
    --adrianhayter

"Art is life, just add bull****."
    --Chris Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    I mean right now. What are you doing?
    As a result of reading this I'm currently struggling with the true meaning of "now" but not for the first time. From my avatar picture does it look as though I have a clear idea of the concept? Does "right now" explicitly mean back in May when you wrote those words, for example, and would it have meant, or indeed mean at present, something different if you'd omitted the word "right"? Equally can the words "are doing" be applied retrospectively or are they eternally in the present, unlike "now" which appears optionally to be in the past or present?
    'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

LOL I'm always a fan of existential (temporal?) crisis.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how tf to get the Zora Princess out of Jabu-Jabu's belly, like WTF this bitch wants me to CARRY HER??? Way to be captial-X EXTRA but that's cool you flex boo
    To be water. To be the Hidden Content .

Just...looking at Writing Forums, and...writing.

I am waiting for my microwave popcorn to be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly View Post
    LOL I'm always a fan of existential (temporal?) crisis.

Right now I'm trying to figure out how tf to get the Zora Princess out of Jabu-Jabu's belly, like WTF this bitch wants me to CARRY HER??? Way to be captial-X EXTRA but that's cool you flex boo
    If this were a BoW reference, I could prolly help you with that...
    --adrianhayter

--Chris Miller

Being hungry but I can eat yet (prescription thing). Marveling at all the crap my characters get themselves into, and how hard this story is to write.
    --adrianhayter

--Chris Miller

Waiting for the caffeine to kick in, wondering if my coffee's broken. Enjoying the silence of the morning before the other employees get here, and fiddling with a new idea...

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesiac View Post
    Waiting for the caffeine to kick in, wondering if my coffee's broken. Enjoying the silence of the morning before the other employees get here, and fiddling with a new idea...
    One enormous cup of coffee, several glasses of water, and a mountain dew later... I'm still waiting. Finally ate something, but it's not sitting well. Turned a fan on me, and that seemed to help, but I'm still waiting for my characters to do something.
    --adrianhayter

--Chris Miller