What Are You Doing? - Page 47

Page 47 of 56 FirstFirst ... 373940414243444546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Doing?

Trying to get some sleep since I slept too much in the morning. Pretty uneventful but now I have a bit of insomnia that prevents me from sleeping for the time being.
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)

Blog Entries
    Just got done banging my head against the school's contracted school lunch payment website and screaming a bit. Finally got the money moved to where it goes and now to make Dr. Ziment's Medicinal Chicken Soup (strong garlic soup eaten 1/2 cup at a time) for my hubster who's wheezing with bronchitis.

Because, dangit, I'm a nice person.

I finally purchased and installed the version I needed of dragon speaking 15 the latest version. Now I just need to wait for the microphone once I order it. (1-2 months)
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)

I am busy being a frazzled mess. Lots of changes in my life right now, aside from the pandemic shutdowns and etc. I have to keep reminding myself that I have everything I need and my loved ones are fine so be grateful, not fearful. It works for a while but then it wears off lol.

It is time to croon.

Papa was a Rolling Stone

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXiQtD5gcHU

(And someday they'll think our current styles are hilarious too!)

Or... Is it time to shop? *Slaps own hand* Purty though, yes?

https://www.ross-simons.com/mother-o...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Blog Entries
    Finally have come to rest and adding to a collaborative story that a friend and I are writing. It's guilty fun while everything's very serious. Our characters are about to jump off of a roof, chased by gang members, but there will be a twist...in midair. Yay!

Blog Entries
    Soliciting review requests for the third stand-alone book, and doing it manually instead of going on the lists. Just finished 195 target review solicitations who had previous accepted and/or reviewed the 2nd book in the trilogy. Waiting to get final edits on book three of the trilogy. Preparing several guest posts that I know will be needed shortly.

And trying to keep family members and relative calm from their anxiety attacks over this virus spread. Everything in our city seems to be shut down except for one Dollar store which has bare shelves. Skads of people be laid off or voluntarily exiling themselves to quarantine. Don't mean to de-sensationalize this, but it has gotten overblown to the point of panic and desperation.
    Blog: Guerilla Warfare For Writers:Hidden Content

Amazon Page: Hidden Content
    Christy's Young Adult Fabuliers: Hidden Content

I am eating a sweet potato and waiting for 90 Day Fiance to come on... Did I just admit that?

I told my husband I just feel heavy and weighed down today and then he reminded me that I have one pound weight bracelets strapped to my wrists and ankles lol.

Here are some fun facts about hippos:

https://www.cbc.ca/kidscbc2/the-feed...s-about-hippos

Blog Entries
    I am finally forcing myself to read all the material from the school district regarding the distance learning measures that start in the morning so that I can direct the kids. With so many people planning classes and meetings on Zoom and other platforms I think our chance to be bored is over. I never really got to be bored, just frustrated when I have to do one thing but would rather do another.

Reading Black Atlantic, a supplement for the Degenesis RPG, and taking notes. And listening to music on YouTube.
    Hidden Content

Never pet a burning dog.

Blog Entries
    Probably going to start up my book review re quest campaign, although I sure don't want to run into any more of them who are asking for money. I've seen a dramatic increase in this in the past month. I'm not biting on this. I'm sorry and know that most people are really watching their finances right now, but they will have to work that out.
    Blog: Guerilla Warfare For Writers:Hidden Content

Amazon Page: Hidden Content
    Christy's Young Adult Fabuliers: Hidden Content