What Are You Doing? - Page 46

Page 46 of 79 FirstFirst ... 36383940414243444546474849505152535456 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Doing?

Just took a pan of brownies out of the oven...Now the wait begins.

Dug a channel to help drain water from aviary, daughter commented, "All that practice on the beach when we were kids paid off then"
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Whenever I make brownies, I think, "Now, the weight begins!" =D
    Sometimes, I wrestle with my demons. Other times, we just snuggle.

Killin' me. I am working on one idea, have another that needs to be written, and a couple of unfinished works that I'm determined to get done! First rule of writing: "Finish your shit!" That's my resolution, this year; finishing all of my stuff!

Taking a break from a day mostly spent in the pursuit of cleaning to eat a quesadilla and wait for the floors to dry. No writing is happening but sometimes other stuff has to happen, too.

(thinking about breaking into the neighbor's home and petting their cats. That would make me guilty of being a cat burglar who commits pet-ty crimes.)

Currently poking the hornet's nest with a stick and laughing. People were talking about how important babies are, and going on and on about the sanctity of life, etc. It's a topic that's beginning to really bore the shit out of me, so I said, "Babies! I f'king LOVE babies! I have SO MANY recipes!"

........and now we wait. *snicker*

Went and saw Johnny yesterday and we got five short stories recorded, he is going to edit and maybe add some music etc. , then we start thinking where to put them. youtube and spotify spring to mind, possibly a podcast. I am looking forward to seeing what he does with them, he is an experienced music producer who has worked with big names in his time and collected gold and platinum discs.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Trying to get some sleep since I slept too much in the morning. Pretty uneventful but now I have a bit of insomnia that prevents me from sleeping for the time being.
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)

Just got done banging my head against the school's contracted school lunch payment website and screaming a bit. Finally got the money moved to where it goes and now to make Dr. Ziment's Medicinal Chicken Soup (strong garlic soup eaten 1/2 cup at a time) for my hubster who's wheezing with bronchitis.

Because, dangit, I'm a nice person.