What Are You Doing? - Page 44

Page 44 of 49 FirstFirst ... 343637383940414243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Doing?

Blog Entries
    Agent and I can't figure out why a small publisher has just offered to contract six of my books at once. They are not in a series and this has us baffled. We're texting back and forth about this offer, trying to find the motivation for it, or the snags or loopholes. All these books are in the inventory of my agent and repped by her. So this is a big mystery for now. I'm totally flattered, but very leery about this.
    Blog: Guerilla Warfare For Writers:Hidden Content

Amazon Page: Hidden Content
    Christy's Young Adult Fabuliers: Hidden Content

I submitted an entry to another writing competition and I feel great. I can't stop reading what I wrote, though mostly due to my editing obsession. Writing is awesome!
    I threw a glance at humankind and saw them treacherous and feeble.
    Severe judges, cruel, unkind and fools who are always close to evil.
    Before their frightful, anxious mob, indifferent hate forever rages.
    Not learnt the lessons from the ages!
    What use are wise and tempered words?
    "Sometime, in my sweet blindness" - Pushkin

Blog Entries
    Been doing a lot of interviews and guest posts lately. I left that as an option if the reviewer was too back-logged but had space for other ink. So I've been doing a lot of the other ink jobs. Those very long interviews (30 questions plus) take so much out of me. It can take me four to six hours to complete one, and I try so hard not to cut and paste.

getting ready to take in
    fresh air, sunshine and
    the kind of cool that comes
    easily with this time of year.

lots of good this past week.
    time for post-processing
    and prep notes.

no.
    no one has found my editor.
    i scan the paper periodically.
    nothing right about that.

best,
    " I like it, but I donít get it." - Megan WF April LM Challenge

"Hereby copyright for all things Xonian and Xxildurim is transferred to one named -xXx-" - Mish The Question Game 2458

i wrote this:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Redoing my outline for the third time and admiring my new gun collection. Thank God for taxes!
    This might not be my best work but that just means there's room to improve.

I don't have a big ego. You just can't comprehend my greatness!

Blog Entries
    I'm scared to death about the launch of book # 2 in my series. I'm just about ready for pre-order, and all ducks are in a row. But I don't want to solicit for reviews until I get the official pre-order pub date. So I'm asking my promo manager what a street team is, because she offered to set one up for me awhile back. I just need someone to hold my hand through this and stop the panic and anxiety attacks. I feel like it's me against the world and, essentially it is, what with all the millions of books I have to compete with for exposure.

Blog Entries
    Mourning the death of ‘Mad’ Mike Hughes, who could have finally put to rest the crazy conspiracy theory that the world is round. But, alas, it is not the conspiracy theory that will be put to rest but 'Mad' Mike, for his descent was unabated by the parachute, which had been ripped off during launch. RIP Mike.

Blog Entries
    Battling a headache and trying to pound on a flash fiction for the Lean and Mean prompt. Looks like it won't be done in time.

Killing time until tomorrow. If all goes well I should be moving to a new place.

apart from that kinda burnt myself, and my phone, out editing my current project(Isekai, but I don't know which direction I'm going yet). So I'm just here trying to be somewhat social as I wait for us to recharge.

Hope the day is going well for everyone else.

Gonna get ready for adult playtime. Playing dress up can be oh so much fun...