What Are You Doing? - Page 40

Page 40 of 78 FirstFirst ... 30323334353637383940414243444546474850 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Doing?

I plan to go out to lunch because it sounds so thrilling that I can't even think about anything else. Whoop!

I'm recovering from my urologist visit. I'm not going to divulge any details, but I think I'm suffering from PTSD. I'm on my second margarita and I'm just getting started. Thank god for tequila.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SL0oRcD7t0

Ahem. Excuse me.

I deserve a "like" for that.

Excuse me Madame, I think you require the 'What song are you listening to' thread. There are actually two of them with slightly different titles.

Meanwhile, pray tell, what were you doing whilst listening to Miss Joplin? Singing along by any chance?
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Yes, singing along. WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Just got off the phone with some corporate big-speak blowhard. He started in about, "boiling a frog slowly."

I interrupted: "Boiling frogs?! Holy shit! I LOVE boiling frogs! Once the skin is nice and crispy, it just slides right off the body, revealing all that tender, delicious FROG MEAT!!! HELL YEAH!! Serve it up with a little rice pilaf and a nice chablis..."

Mr. Corporate blowhard hung up the phone. Sooooo glad I don't live/work in corporate life, anymore!
    Sometimes, I wrestle with my demons. Other times, we just snuggle.

Blog Entries
    Doing stupid and premature things, like sending out free copies of my book to film directors, producers and others. I even snagged the attention of an actress who wants to read the book and pass it on to her agent and manager. Dear Lord. I haven't even gotten the pitch deck together yet, nor have I a working feature length film script. I have some bites, but I'm CLEARLY not ready to fork over the goods. Wishful thinking can be a rabbit hole.
    Blog: Guerilla Warfare For Writers:Hidden Content

Amazon Page: Hidden Content
    Christy's Young Adult Fabuliers: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Stevenson View Post
    Doing stupid and premature things, like sending out free copies of my book to film directors, producers and others. I even snagged the attention of an actress who wants to read the book and pass it on to her agent and manager. Dear Lord. I haven't even gotten the pitch deck together yet, nor have I a working feature length film script. I have some bites, but I'm CLEARLY not ready to fork over the goods. Wishful thinking can be a rabbit hole.
    Just knock it out, Baby!! w00t!
    Sometimes, I wrestle with my demons. Other times, we just snuggle.