What Are You Doing? - Page 38

Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 28303132333435363738394041424344454648 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Doing?

I became a dad 3 months ago and picking up writing again.

sitting up drinking tea at three thirty am waiting for time to elapse so I can take more paracetamol without destroying my liver, and hopefully return to bed and sleep this time.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Trying to jolly myself into going to work even though I'm dreading it. We who are about to die salute you...

Jolly just isn't the word for it.

Right this moment sitting in my underwear at this keyboard.
    I WAS wondering what I'd do with my last 20 minutes before dressing up and going out for the day.
    Revisiting this forum after a over a year's hiatus came to mind, and I'm happy for it.

Blog Entries
    I'm tossing out (recycling) my old programming books and textbooks. If I ever want to program again, all the info I need is online. Or most of it, anyway.

I'm saving my old art history books, though. Those are fun to look through every once in a while. History never becomes obsolete.

Listening to Ancient Vedic Radio
    "Actually, not to keep the secret of a King is perilous and a terrible risk, but to be silent about the works of God is a great loss for the soul." (Saint Sophronius)

My books are free. Please read the first chapter (who knows, maybe more). Abandoned is a religious-historical thriller, recently published over on Hidden Content

I am sitting here looking stupid, as usual. Taking a break from cleaning and cooking for the weekend.
    Last edited by Ma'am; February 1st, 2020 at 08:19 PM.

I just feel blah. Winter, blah. The political situation in the USA, blah. BLAAAAAH!!!

Ain't that a shame. My tears fell like rain.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbfMlk1PwGU

For no reason at all, I sometimes like to look at pictures of women writers, and sometimes I find they have something to say.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lahiri-quote-1.jpg  
    When the night has come
    And the land is dark
    And the moon is the only light we'll see
    I won't be afraid, no I won't be afraid
    Just as long as you stand by me.