What Are You Doing? - Page 31

Page 31 of 49 FirstFirst ... 21232425262728293031323334353637383941 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Doing?

I am watching Married at First Sight on demand. I know it's wrong but i can't stop.

Wondering why my brain is a dickwaffle for giving me anxiety attacks late at night.

Quote Originally Posted by The Green Shield View Post
    Wondering why my brain is a dickwaffle for giving me anxiety attacks late at night.

Oh, I know! Late at night is the worst. Then the sun comes up and everything's okay again. I have heard that emergency rooms get a lot of extreme anxiety cases in the middle of the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    I am watching Married at First Sight on demand. I know it's wrong but i can't stop.
    lol.... ahhhh .... those guilty pleasures .....

Hoarders! I can't get enough... but they serve a purpose for me... they motivate me to purge and clean...
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Wifie is a nurse and works all nighters. Waiting for her to come home and we take the dog for a walk.
    Cat has developed a bicycle horn cough so we need to figure out the next move with her. Probably a trip to the Vet when they open.

Recording a new YouTube video for And currently procrastinating editing it while I'm on this forum....

This is my second YouTube video that I will be posting so it took me WAY too many takes to record. But I got through it, I'm doing some final editing now, then I'm embedding it to my Storybrand examples blog.
    Last edited by velo; January 7th, 2020 at 04:29 PM.
    Blogging, writing, and more writing at Hidden Content . Book coming soon!

Blog Entries
    Trying to kick my own butt to finish the third draft. Just. Do. It. Self. C'mon, you have ONE JOB!

Tomorrow I am taking my car to my mechanic mate in Twickenham for an Mot. While it is being done I will visit an old bike, ex Angel, friend.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Cooking a chicken breast and feeling guilty about it since the chicken probably was raised in horrendous conditions and had a miserable, short life. Factory farms should be illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkkin View Post
    Attachment 25249

And there is always somebody in need of a family...like my Potato Cat, the kitten I didn't know I needed. Best part of a long, busy day. And while I cannot reach my book, I can waste time on the internet.
    Hi, Potato-bug! *scritching around the fuzzy li'l ears and under the chin....."