What Are You Doing? - Page 27

Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17192021222324252627282930313233343537 ... LastLast

Thread: What Are You Doing?

That is almost funny Tim.
    May we be true to both divinely implanted impulses—the yearning for God, and the hunger for knowledge—and know they are the same. John Keats

I'm going back and forth between house cleaning and writing. And, as always when I clean, going back and forth between thinking I could get a housecleaner and thinking it's too indulgent.

I have now cleaned the living room, entryway and front porch. Where is my reward?

Quote Originally Posted by Ma'am View Post
    I'm going back and forth between house cleaning and writing. And, as always when I clean, going back and forth between thinking I could get a housecleaner and thinking it's too indulgent.
    I've just employed a cleaner and I end up clearing up before she arrives.

I'm waiting for my French family to arrive. ... they are about 30 mins away.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

And the dining room is clean. I hope I'm not making anyone jealous with my exciting life. :p

Resting after eating egg rolls, with the occasional drag from my swisher sweet cigar.

Blog Entries
    Sitting in my new living room, looking over the forum, and watching Demolition Man. My roommate is also here. And the cats are moving around doing their things.
    "Sometimes I wish I could stay asleep, not because my life is that dull and boring but because my dreams are just that good." - Mindy Dyksterhouse (MzSnowleopard)
    Admin @ Hidden Content & Hidden Content
    Student @ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    No kids and family arriving until later which leaves me solitary and the computer. Against odds, my agent sent me a list of publishers (smaller Indies) that I can submit to in a proactive status. I'll do that now very slowly and carefully, taking a major break from a huge promo and marketing campaign. I'll enjoy the switch for a change. Other than that, counting down the hours when the troops will arrive and buzz my computer room. I'll see some old faces and go over some fond memories. Got to stop those strong cups of coffee in the morning with no chow--the acid is just wreaking havoc on my stomach.
    Blog: Guerilla Warfare For Writers:Hidden Content

Amazon Page: Hidden Content
    Christy's Young Adult Fabuliers: Hidden Content

...and watching Demolition Man
    It enhances your calm if you knit and sing "I Wish I Was an Oscar Meyer Wiener" during the movie. And open a box for you cats to jump in.

We're eating homemade cinnamon rolls (with coffee), getting the ham ready, and watching the Darth Vader yule log.

"Wubba Lubba Dub Dub!"

I am drinking coffee and trying to start a story, in that annoying beginning phase where I don't have any ideas for the prompt.