What Are You Doing? - Page 16

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 68910111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: What Are You Doing?

Blog Entries
    Just finished a 259-page edit on a series book before the publisher started main edits. I had second thoughts on it and just went ahead and did it.
    Blog: Guerilla Warfare For Writers:Hidden Content

Amazon Page: Hidden Content
    Christy's Young Adult Fabuliers: Hidden Content

Trying to choose Christmas presents for my grandkids. I don't want to buy toys so reviewing different craft ideas.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

I've been extremely busy procrastinating. It's taking up all my free time.

I am cleaning out the kitchen pantry because horrible little moths were flying out of it.

The barley was the culprit. I keep my dry goods inside their store packaging, which is then placed in Tupperware or freezer bags, ever since the Great Pantry Infestation of 2005 (or thereabouts). Sometimes it's still not enough but the vermin is at least contained that way.

Blog Entries
    Trying to run a Halloween Book and Prize give-away bash, and falling behind in doing so. Had to throw on a thick cotton jumper to stave off the damn cold which has now hit in the 30s. I'm frozen to the marrow.

I am goofing off online, thinking about finding something sweet to eat and wondering why the neighbor is cutting his grass at night.

Found something sweet, without having to go out since I'm tired tonight. Oatmeal with peanut butter and jelly mixed in. It's pretty good.

Blog Entries
    Gonna watch Mad Max Fury Road, again. What an action-packed monstrosity of a good film! Ya can't get a breather in it, though.

Blog Entries
    Currently wondering how I can find an editor for my first book. Granted I'd like to have an editor look over my outline first to see if there are any glaring oversights on my end but hey it is just an outline.
    This might not be my best work but that just means there's room to improve.

I don't have a big ego. You just can't comprehend my greatness!

Still working on a major rewrite of the WIP that I posted for critiquing. I do hope that I'm learning the right stuff here.
    My sex drive has driven off without me. I said that.