Getting to know you


Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Getting to know you

  1. #1

    Getting to know you

    Hey guys, I wanted to take a moment to get to know some of you a little. What genres do you guys write? What do you like to read? Have a favorite book or author? Do you have any published works out there? Id love to get to know you as writers so feel free to share whatever youd like. Looking forward to connecting


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    I write mostly sweet, own voices(TG) romance, and currently self publish in ebook form under the pen name "Mercy Zephyr". I have two works in progress right now, and one steamy holiday romance novelette ebook for sale on mass markets that I will do backlist improvements on over the summer. My reading wanders, but right now I am focused in on my own genre.

    My favorite book read in April was "Peter Darling", by Austin Chant. I'll have to get back to you in a month for my May favorite, of course. March was "The Calculating Stars", IIRC.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dluuni View Post
    I write mostly sweet, own voices(TG) romance, and currently self publish in ebook form under the pen name "Mercy Zephyr". I have two works in progress right now, and one steamy holiday romance novelette ebook for sale on mass markets that I will do backlist improvements on over the summer. My reading wanders, but right now I am focused in on my own genre.

    My favorite book read in April was "Peter Darling", by Austin Chant. I'll have to get back to you in a month for my May favorite, of course. March was "The Calculating Stars", IIRC.
    Thank you for sharing. Although Id never attempt to write a romantic book (I stink at romance lol) I find the genre to be absolutely beautiful. With two works in progress I imagine you are staying super busy. I know how hectic one alone can be. Wishing you the very best with those titles


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Hi Ms, I listen to the voices in my head... Mostly Science Fiction. Have you tried 1984?

    Welcome to WF
    Good luck
    BC

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by bazz cargo View Post
    Hi Ms, I listen to the voices in my head... Mostly Science Fiction. Have you tried 1984?

    Welcome to WF
    Good luck
    BC
    I find that the voices in our heads often give birth to the best stories and art. Always listen to them lol. Also, Im a science fiction fanatic
    I havent checked out 1984 yet but its on my list.

    Nice to meet you


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    i'm just here for the nudes chicks here always be sending to my inbox.
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    i'm just here for the nudes chicks here always be sending to my inbox.
    when ya got it ya got it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    i'm just here for the nudes chicks here always be sending to my inbox.
    Be careful what you wish for, son.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    i'm just here for the nudes chicks here always be sending to my inbox.
    As much as I realise it is impolite to address another responder rather than the host of the thread, I must remind you that you have yet to reply to any of my many contributions to your nude pic collection, and I even oiled my body in most of them. That reminds me, I must shave my ass for the next set. You Sir, are a cad...

  10. #10
    lol. that actually only happened to me once. and it was funny because she was like this hardcore feminist that always
    constantly slammed my views and argued with me in public. nut then she got rather drunk one night and wanted to
    be friends with me. lol. and we did become friends after that. she was actually really cool. she was hot, too. lol
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.