Information about blogs

Thread: Information about blogs

Information about blogs

Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. Are blogs similar to chat/comment as well as showcasing work? I can't find instructions about the blog.

Thanks!
    At last! No longer will I live another one's beat and song.
    Into ashes, Iíll return, and be it held by loved ones.
    Ceased will life liven me of breathe again to lust.
    Speak of it no more, of love, to whom, Iíve yet bequeath.
    ~Carlita

Ideally WF blogs should be a place to showcase work, writing related articles etc.
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Please be aware that blogs are searched by search engines, so anything posted in them could be regarded as 'published' if you ever submit a blog piece to a publisher.

I won't be publishing anytime soon; but, once I post a showcase, does the "copyright" expire after awhile? That, and publishers rather accept work that's not published yet?
    At last! No longer will I live another one's beat and song.
    Into ashes, Iíll return, and be it held by loved ones.
    Ceased will life liven me of breathe again to lust.
    Speak of it no more, of love, to whom, Iíve yet bequeath.
    ~Carlita

Copyright remains yours, always. Publishers however don't like previously published works, and what you post on this blog can be seen as previously published. That is why we have Workshops, that way you protect yourself against that. In the Workshop no search engine has access, so it is not previously published