Does an author purposely trending PC nonsense irritate anyone else? - Page 29

Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19212223242526272829

Thread: Does an author purposely trending PC nonsense irritate anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by luckyscars View Post
    Y'know, if you and Winston insist on beating this tired drum, it might be helpful if you actually decided to look up stuff rather than make it up.

Here is the data for Indiana via The Setencing Project (numbers from the US Bureau of Justice Statistics, before you start whining about liberal fake news) https://www.sentencingproject.org/the-facts/#map

Imprisonment by Race/Ethnicity (2014)

White imprisonment rate (per 100,000)

Black imprisonment rate (per 100,000)

Hispanic imprisonment rate (per 100,000)
    well...the thing is? I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN THERE. and on my little 6 year tour, i was transferred to 4 different ones. and every one i went to
    had more whites than blacks. so excuse meif i might believe my own fucking eyes before i do your links.
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquilo View Post
    You have more sports stars taking steroids to beat the system as they get older. The latter outweighs the former by miles, yet you bring up the trans side when they are young. In fact just because a kid is trans, it won't change how most kids think, and that's how they'd rather get out of sports because they can't stand it. The instances with trans kids as sports stars is rare. Out of 1,500 of kids in my son's highschool, there's one, and he hates sports. You're pushing your own "but 2 percent of the 2 percent do X here" agenda. I thought you weren't into that?
    I'm not following... Because pro sports atheletes often take steroids school boys should be allowed to compete against girls as girls?

Quote Originally Posted by dale View Post
    well...the thing is? I'VE ACTUALLY BEEN THERE. and on my little 6 year tour, i was transferred to 4 different ones. and every one i went to
    had more whites than blacks. so excuse meif i might believe my own fucking eyes before i do your links.
    Ah Okay. Yeah I'll believe you and all the careful counting of white people you allegedly did when you were allegedly in jail instead of published demographic data from the US Government because clearly you're the reliable source on this stuff. Now excuse me, I'm off to see Alex Jones to learn all about how the New World Order are turning the frogs gay. Have a lovely day, dale.
    "If you don't like my peaches, don't shake my tree."

Quote Originally Posted by luckyscars View Post
    Ah Okay. Yeah I'll believe you and all the careful counting of white people you allegedly did when you were allegedly in jail instead of published demographic data from the US Government because clearly you're the reliable source on this stuff. Now excuse me, I'm off to see Alex Jones to learn all about how the New World Order are turning the frogs gay. Have a lovely day, dale.
    lol. and anyway? i wouldn't give a shit if there was more blacks in state prisons than whites. this isn't proof of systematic racism.
    this is just simply proof that blacks commit a disproportionate amount of violent crime by percentage ratio. because there's a very
    logical explanation why there were more whites than blacks in the places i was. i wasn't a violent offender. now if i would've went
    to a place like westville? it WOULD have been 90% black. but that's a maximum security joint up by lake michigan. they generally
    won't send you there unless you're a violent criminal or have an institutional disciplinary problem. so hate to break the news to ya?
    but even if there are more blacks than whites in a certain facility? that's has nothing to do with systematic racism. so sorry. lol
    "Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

MOD NOTE: As you may have noticed by now, this thread is locked.

I don't think it's necessary to explain the reasons.

If you participated in a reasonable manner, my apologies.

If you didn't, you were part of the problem.