Test Patterns: Weird Westerns

Thread: Test Patterns: Weird Westerns

Test Patterns: Weird Westerns

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Weird Western Art.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	60.7 KB 
ID:	23456Weird Westerns. Looking for stories set between Reconstruction and the Roaring 20s, with a horrific element. Think Jonah Hex or somesuch. 2500 words plus. No upper limit but I'd feel bad for a minute giving you fifty dollars for a novella. Fifty American paid pre-publication. Open until May 1. Apply to moderan(at)hotmaildotcom.
    This is the last volume of Test Patterns ever. Planet X Publications is folding after this book is published. Authors in the Test Patterns family have won the Stoker and World Fantasy Awards, been nominated for both several times, have turned up often in Best of the Year anthologies, and have written for tv and Hollywood.
    WF members have been in both previous volumes (Test Patterns and Test Patterns: Creature Features) in this series. We love work that is challenging and authors that are underexposed. Our anthologies submit to Publisher's Weekly and all Best Of series. We are well-represented at the HWA and other literary organizations.
    The book cover is by former WFer Candra Hope. Interior illustrations are by Paul Boswell.
    No simultaneous or multiple subs please. Courier or Times New Roman, 1-12 pt, standard ms format, doc, docx, rtf.
    Thanks in advance for your fine work. We now return you to today's feature film.
    Hidden Content
    "From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

update?
    pls.n.thx,