Dear,I am back for I love you!

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Thread: Dear,I am back for I love you!

Dear,I am back for I love you!

Dear forum, my previous name registered for more than 12 years ago. But seems the database was changed. And I could not log into this forum. I tried and tried again with old name and password yet failured. Yesterday, fortunately, I registered this new account.Now I am back and want to love you more! This forum,this community, this writing work, this poetry, and dear friends.Best wishes and regards.
    Last edited by rainyjuly; February 13th, 2019 at 04:13 PM. Reason: the title is too long..

I am very sorry we couldn't find your old username and posts for you. But I am glad you have registered again to join us Welcome!
    Hidden Content Hidden Content

I am a clay potato in a strawberry field
    -Darren White, from "Clumsy"

Quote Originally Posted by Darren White View Post
    I am very sorry we couldn't find your old username and posts for you. But I am glad you have registered again to join us Welcome!
     ee
    I am so happy....