What do you think of this tracking device scenario for my story? - Page 3

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What do you think of this tracking device scenario for my story?

Quote Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
    Okay thanks, but I wasn't asking about how to make a tracking device or what to use for one. I was asking if the situation is too coincidential or convenient for the reader as to how the main character locates the next spot for the next kidnapping.
    Imma give you an input.

too coincidential or convenient
    Notice that you've been saying these words multiple times to your 'tracking device' matter. So probably they are and I bet you damn well know they are.

The question is: what makes you think so? Why did these two keywords appear in your mind when it comes to this tracking device?

Try reflecting on that.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir-KP View Post
    Try reflecting on that.
    He can't reflect, he can only question.

He has no aptitude or ability to do what he claims he wants to accomplish, so he gets other to do it for him.

His learning curve is apparently a flat line.

...or haven't you noticed?

G.D.
    Last edited by Guard Dog; February 13th, 2019 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Typo
    Leave it be and it won't bother you.
    Screw with it, and it'll eat you alive.

Soon enough, nations will play second fiddle to corporations.

"The world is not what we wish it to be; it is what it is."
    "Freedom is the value, not protection."

Well it's just I want to learn more and get better, but if I cannot post sections of the plot to see if I have improved, how will I know I have improved? I was told before to not worry about what readers think and just own it, but people choose to own, that is how mistakes are made, cause no one tells them about the mistakes then.

'Pony, you aren't going to get any better the way you're going about things.

That's just a fact.

You cannot depend on other people for your answers and learn to be anything but a parasite.

You have to learn to think and process information on your own, and there's absolutely no evidence to support you doing that, or even being willing to do that.

G.D.

Okay thanks, but how do I know if the information I have processed on my own is good though, if I should not ask for opinions?

Doesn't matter how many questions you ask, if you can't comprehend or understand the answers.

And that's all you can do, is ask questions.

Good luck.

You won't be getting anything further from me, or, I suspect, a great many other people around here.

Four years of this bullshit is way too many.

...and there are no participation trophies in the writing world, just as there aren't in the rest of 'real life'.

G.D.

Well what I could do is post the entire screenplay when finished the next couple of drafts, if that's a good idea, as long as people are okay with reading the entire thing.

He has said, Thank you, once in the last four years
    Be fair, he starts just about every reply 'Okay, thanks, but ...'
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Well what I could do is post the entire screenplay when finished the next couple of drafts, if that's a good idea, as long as people are okay with reading the entire thing.
    I doubt anybody cares any more, but sure. Give it a shot.

"From the moment I picked your book up until I laid it down, I was convulsed with laughter. Someday I intend reading it." - Groucho Marx

Please do. I'll read it and critique it if I have anything worth saying.
    Last edited by luckyscars; Yesterday at 07:47 AM.
    "All good books have one thing in common - they are truer than if they had really happened."

Hidden Content

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123