Just me :)

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Thread: Just me :)

Just me :)

Hey guys, I know I am not particularly active at the moment and haven't been for a while, but I just felt like popping in and say hello to you guys. You never leave my mind, but my life is very different now. To most of you that probably doesn't mean anything as you don't remember me from before, but to some it might mean something I've done a lot of sharing in the past about my life, but now I just wanted to say that I am okay and I hope you guys are too. I have no doubt that this place is still as awsome as I remember it to be.
    I long for the day when MS stands for mystery solved!

The other day I was thinking about some members that I have missed seeing around here, and I thought of you... so wonderful to hear from you... you have been missed...
    She lost herself in the trees,
    among the ever-changing leaves.
    She wept beneath the wild sky
    as stars told stories of ancient times.
    The flowers grew toward her light,
    the river called her name at night.
    She could not live an ordinary life,
    with the mysteries of the universe
    hidden in her eyes....
    Author: Christy Ann Martine

Death leaves a heartache no one can heal,
    love leaves a memory no one can steal....
    Author unknown.

Hi Mistique, thanks for stopping by to let us know you are okay. Hope all is going well for you now and you will be able to return to our community at some point in the future. As fire said: You have been missed.
    Hidden Content
    My personal space Hidden Content is always open to visitors so please pop across and say 'Hi!'

Thank you for checking in, Mystique! Hope all is well with you.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there you’ll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

I hope your in a good place. While the neighborhood has changed a little since you where last here, the old friends you had are still here.
    God hates a coward Revelation 21:8

“Good writin' ain't necessarily good readin'.”

Hidden Content ,

To encourage and facilitate "me"

Yay! Candid petunia popped by briefly, and now you. It's good to know old friends are still alive and well
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Good to see you. Hope you are well and happy. See you around (?) hopefully.

"Now let's all agree, never to be creative again."

I was on here many years ago...probably ten years or more. I don't even know if the same people are still on here.

OK, so having been in cryptic mode a lot over my life, I did some review. I just did some review of a piece of highly subtext-laden dialogue with my writing group, so vagueness jumps out more.
    Okay. Cool. You rock. 100% support. Not the reason I posted pretty close to that exact message verbatim somewhere else, but it's all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoso71 View Post
    I was on here many years ago...probably ten years or more. I don't even know if the same people are still on here.
    I was here then, but as your joining date is recent I guess you re-joined using a new name, technically an offence, but I don't suppose anyone will say anything if you are not using the old name.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content