Literary Maneuvers Jan 2019 - Scores - Page 2

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Literary Maneuvers Jan 2019 - Scores

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Periander View Post
    I utterly agree. I was curious as to whether Velo had any Native American ancestry. The story felt authentic.
    I do not.
    My blog- Hidden Content thoughts on trauma and healing through psychedelic-assisted psychotherapy

"When a child is abused, he or she will often internalise that abuse as deserved. It is a cruel reality that a child needs the parent so much, is evolutionarily programmed to trust them so implicitly, that when a parent is abusive the child will take the blame rather than completely upend their world and blame the person they depend on for survival." -velo

Congratulations Periander! Well done Megan Pearson and ArrowInTheBowOfTheLord! And thank you to this month's judges/ host for their excellent critiques and earnest feedback!

Blog Entries
    Congrats Periander and well done to all that entered. Swesome work judges and a big thanks to bd for bringing this challenge each month. 🙂
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Hidden Content group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content A place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Brown View Post
    Congrats Periander and well done to all that entered. Swesome work judges and a big thanks to bd for bringing this challenge each month. 
    second ^ (wutchused)

In your garden. Prefer lantana but star flowers and sea holly will do.
    Blog Entries
    Congrats Periander and ArrowInTheBowOfTheLord! And thank you, judges, for your very helpful critiques.
    "A ship in the harbor is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."
    ~ John A. Shedd

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12