Introducing Me!

Submit your creative works to Flashes >>HERE<< .

Thread: Introducing Me!

Introducing Me!

Hello my fellow writers! Iím in the midst of writing a script and Iíve been looking for people to help with keeping it organized and consistent. Itís my first script and Iím not used to asking for criticism but Iím stepping out of my comfort zone in order to grow. I canít wait to interact with each and everyone of you and I hope you guys enjoy my work!

Hi Ty, scripts is not something I have experience with, though I read a book called 'Save the cat' that is by an influential script writer. If you Google that I think he keeps an online presence that is worth a look. Anyway, it is always good to be able to welcome a new person to the forum, and I expect we will meet again if you venture out of 'scripts' into the more social parts of the forum; welcome to wf
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Welcome to the site, Ty! I don't know much about script writing, have a friend who is shopping one around with no luck, yet. Look forward to what you have to say on the subject.
    There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there youíll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka

Welcome!

It's always nice to have a new addition to the community!

-JJB
    ​"Strong convictions precede great actions....."

Hidden Content Hidden Content Hidden Content

Hi Ty

Welcome to the forum. I would love to know a bit more about your script, what genre is it?

Arachne

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Arachne, it's an animated fantasy/science-fiction script.

Ooh I like things that are animated (most of the movies on my shelf are animated) I can't wait to hear more about it!

Hey there. A story is a story is a story, I say.

Id love to see a draft; i have always been curious about that particular format.

PM me the script!

Miss-Riah: Then hopefully you'll like my script
    Humuhum: I'll be posting the beginning of it soon in the script section!