Introducing Tatiana...

Submit your creative works >>HERE<< .

Thread: Introducing Tatiana...

Thumbs up Introducing Tatiana...

I have two original stories I have written and are not published yet. My two original stories are A Young Orphan Girl and A Swedish Surviving Family. Both of the stories need to be critiqued and to get feedback on, including where they need to have smooth sentences (which I need to have), and proper grammar and being edited too.

Hi there Tatiana, two stories is a good start, how long are they? I realised I assumed they are short stories, but I suppose you might mean complete novels, I also wonder what genre you write in? Titles are not always what they seem.

You have to make a basic minimum number of posts before you will be able to post original work, but that is not difficult. If you read through some of the work and crit posted in workshops I am pretty sure you will find some of the comments relevant and useful, and find something to add from time to time. Another useful place to look is 'Writing discussion. Anyway, have a good explore around and enjoy yourself and I look forward to seeing your posts coming up. Welcome to the forum Titania.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Welcome, Tatiana! I look forward to seeing your work ...

HJC
    My novels Hidden Content and Hidden Content are available from Amazon

Hidden Content Hidden Content

You can find me on Twitter: Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    Welcome aboard Tatiana, always a pleasure to see new members
    "Sometimes I wish I could stay asleep, not because my life is that dull and boring but because my dreams are just that good." - Mindy Dyksterhouse (MzSnowleopard)
    Student @ Hidden Content
    Hidden Content / Hidden Content