Hello from the internet of old

Submit your creative works >>HERE<< .

Thread: Hello from the internet of old

Hello from the internet of old

Hi there. There was a time too long ago when the internet was very small. I used to be far less intimidated by it and technology in general. A post on a forum didnít have much weight to it. It was a hobby for all.

The internet has changed, but I havenít. It is no longer a hobby but a life mandate for all. But I am still hopeful for that small digital cafe feel. So as a tourist I have landed here.

I used to write more but I got carried away in the tide of the mainstream. Still fighting for those quiet cool tunnels of pooled water underneath the fury of the media and angerthot monstrosities. Respect if you lasted past that sentence.

Stay creative, ppl.

Hello Copression,
    Even here in the WF it can be daunting as there’s alot
    to see, many pockets and portholes filled with fun,
    knowledge and inspiration. Take your time and feel free
    to ask questions but also please read the rules. There’s
    a 10 post requisite before adding your own work. This
    can be bypassed by becoming a Friend ofWF. Either way
    your journey has begun....have fun.
    Poetry Hill
    welcomes beginners & novice to explore

ēēē ENJOY ēēē

Monthly Poetry Challenges
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Copression View Post

I used to write more but I got carried away in the tide of the mainstream. Still fighting for those quiet cool tunnels of pooled water underneath the fury of the media and angerthot monstrosities. Respect if you lasted past that sentence.

Stay creative, ppl.
    I like to think that we have that small cafe feel, you spoke of, so welcome to WF!

(by the way, you don't by any chance make commercials, do you?)

There is no life I know
    To compare with pure imagination.
    Living there youíll be free
    If you truly wish to be.~ Willy Wonka