Purple is the new Pink!

Thread: Purple is the new Pink!

Purple is the new Pink!

I have this on the word of a seven year old ‘diva’ who requested dangling earrings be made in purple as part of her Christmas present.

So here in glorious plastic are the two pairs l made for her, she was delighted.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7C39813B-44CD-44A2-B91B-6F5951D132AE.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	64.0 KB 
ID:	23128

I bet she was, lucky girl. But did she really come out with 'Purple is the new pink' or is that your interpretation of what she said? She has a clever way with words at seven if she did.
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    I bet she was, lucky girl. But did she really come out with 'Purple is the new pink' or is that your interpretation of what she said? She has a clever way with words at seven if she did.
    Yes indeed she did, seven and three quarters going on 21 Bless her!
    Smart little cookie, at five she came home from school and wrote down the word ‘rainbow’ correctly spelt, her Mum was very impressed, once she got over the shock!