Brexit. Discussion Only. - Page 8

Page 8 of 39 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151618 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit. Discussion Only.

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    <snip> Add to that all the people who would like to get rid of Scotland <snip>.
    request for context.
    scotland seems likable enough from here.
    is this economic, idealogical or other no-compromise-identifiable?
    plsnthx.
    *still trying*
    *check back monday*
    Last edited by -xXx-; March 30th, 2019 at 08:46 PM.

I have finally figured out, we are in Brexit hell. It doesn't matter which deal or no deal is arrived at this is not going to stop. Unless Article 50 is rescinded this is going to go on long past my death. A constant diet of Brexit news will dominate everything. No-one seems to have realised the EU will still be there after we have left and we will have to negotiate a new trade deal to replace the one we just junked. There is, quite literally, no end to this madness. The 'we want a hard Brexit now and then it will all be over' brigade are in for a nasty surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by bazz cargo View Post
    <snip> There is, quite literally, no end to this madness. The 'we want a hard Brexit now and then it will all be over' brigade are in for a nasty surprise.
    *picks up islands*
    *and goes home*

can't say i disagree.
    still don't understand the scotland thing tho'.
    *best*

The 'we want a hard Brexit now and then it will all be over' brigade are in for a nasty surprise.
    If they are thick enough to think like that they must spend enough of their life being surprised they are used to it by now.
    Hidden Content

A whole swathe of entertainment, all sorts of lengths, all sorts of stories, all with that 'Olly' twist.

Big business doesn't need migrants so much as there is enough desperate Brits to replace them..so why can't the middle class agree to leave..I think it's a battle between the upper middle class and the lower middle class who have holiday homes abroad..one has wheels the other doesn't.
    The only one who can heal you is you.

I predict a long delay, many hard negotiations, many long lunches, many business class journeys and many secondary expenses.
    Hidden Content

A whole swathe of entertainment, all sorts of lengths, all sorts of stories, all with that 'Olly' twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    I predict a long delay, many hard negotiations, many long lunches, many business class journeys and many secondary expenses.
    yes, but will they call out for chinese?
    limited-culture-specific-precedence
    has suggested this as denoting
    real commitment to giterdun.

*reads like maniac*
    *still does not get scotland*

Just for 3X.

Imagine Klingons in kilts.

there are translators for that now.
    jussayin'
    i hear brexercise is popular enough
    they have to replace the faces
    more than they planned.
    thx.
    *looks up kilts*
    *avoids bagpipes*

Brexit, like Guy Fauks Day, and many other pronouncements - minor and otherwise- of the English, in their english, remain inscrutable.