Brexit. Discussion Only. - Page 6

Page 6 of 39 FirstFirst 123456789101112131416 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit. Discussion Only.

Quote Originally Posted by bazz cargo View Post
    For those of you who wish to discover the true madness of it all, I recommend James O' Brian, on LBC radio. 10.00-13.00 weekdays. His twitter feed is a bit tame in comparison. There is a podcast.

https://www.google.com/search?client...utf-8&oe=utf-8

I wish my imagination was a match for reality.
    Yes, I listen to him sometimes.
    Farage has a regular slot too. I tried phoning him a while back to extract the urine, but I couldn't get through.

The 'revoke article 50' petition revises every eight seconds and is going up by about 500 signatures every time at the moment; there are a lot of pissed off people.
    Hidden Content

A whole swathe of entertainment, all sorts of lengths, all sorts of stories, all with that 'Olly' twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    The 'revoke article 50' petition revises every eight seconds and is going up by about 500 signatures every time at the moment; there are a lot of pissed off people.
    Yeah, it's tempting to watch the figures whizz up but that just adds strains to the servers and means more people can't sign. It's a little demoralising that none of these petitions have ever achieved much by way of actual change though. Saturday's march however...

Hidden Content Monthly Fiction Challenge

The first cut don't hurt at all
    The second only makes you wonder
    The third will have you on your knee
    s
    - Propaganda, "Duel"

Is this fire, or is this mask?
    It's the Mantasy!
    - Anonymous

Yeah, the missus watching it the other side of the room says it keeps crashing, apparently it is being signed by more people than has ever happened before on a govt. petition.
    Hidden Content

A whole swathe of entertainment, all sorts of lengths, all sorts of stories, all with that 'Olly' twist.

I apologize in advance to our friends in the UK but I have this picture of the Queen sitting in her parlor eating crumpets and sipping tea and remembering the grand old empire days and thinking: "This is what we get for letting the rabble take over."
    "Put not your trust not in princes, in the children of men,
    in whom there is no salvation."
    Psalm 146

Timely, isn't it?

Poor Queenie, she has to sit and wait while the government go ahead and break up the UK. Northern Ireland is going under the Brexit bus. The racists in Scotland, who hate the English, will finally get to secede. Not sure about the Welsh, they have an independent attitude but it is coupled with a pragmatic streak. The Disunited Kingdom...

Jacob Rees Mogg has changed his mind and is going to back Tessa's deal, pity the rest of us aren't going to get a chance to do likewise.

Failing Grayling has failed for 25 years and law of averages says you gotta pull one out of the hat..make him PM
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Olly Buckle View Post
    A lot of people are going to be peed off either way, it's a closely run thing, has totally split the country.
    If i post a comment on a "WIP", LOOK! I'm a reader that's all, and i can only tell how i feel, as a READER, giving/offering feedback. Hoping to learn and grow here. So please, tell me where i'm going wrong.

Me? I'm just a fly on the wall.

Look! I'm trying, okay?

One can but dream, if only i had dared.

"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong" Mahatma Gandhi.
    Alas, i am weak.

I must find a way to Eastbourne and i so wish that i could dance.

Brexit has reached a level of faith that should make it a new religion.

Support the Great Brexit swindle, you know it doesn't make sense.