Brexit. Discussion Only. - Page 34

Page 34 of 39 FirstFirst ... 242627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Brexit. Discussion Only.

People expect politicians to be perfectish and not like themselves...
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20190912_154009435.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	35.2 KB 
ID:	24385

25p a packet a few months back then went up to 27p and today their 29p...

Tip for rich people if we leave with no deal

If champagne becomes scarce..just keep the cork and pour cheap 7% cider into an old empty bottle and serve it...

Haha... remember all the 'Booze Cruises' and day trips to France for cheap ciggies and drink when the UK first joined the EU?
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

A local shop keeper by me mum's use to organise a trip for the pensioners and give them spends

If you want to invest in the UK then buy shares in bridge builders...Boris luvs them

Had a moment today when listening to attonments ellergy for Dunkirk I felt the fear of how fragile democracy is and how one should be prepared to protect it...yep that cello piece brings a tear to the eye...

Where are all the do good rock stars who like to but in about politics...are they all remainers

The backstop is DUMB.
    M. A. Rosa
    Hidden Content

Jimmy cricket is on the local radio today and I would like to ask him about the backdrop..last I heard about Jimmy the cricket was when he got a death threat of the IRA for his portrayal of an Irishman...I think his catchfraze was come here there's more...