Brexit. Discussion Only. - Page 33

Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23252627282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Brexit. Discussion Only.

JRM....the next leader
    The only one who can heal you is you.

Im worried we're heading towards civil war..I keep hoping that I'm being over dramatic but the 4 kingdoms are growing further apart and no longer want to be in the union...

um.
    so have you done any additional development
    of DRL?

wiki words that may be helpful:
    city-state
    country
    microstate
    micronation
    "
    A micronation is a small entity that claims to be an independent nation or sovereign state but is not recognized as such by world governments or major international organizations.[1] This contrasts with microstates, which are small but recognized sovereign states such as Andorra, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, San Marino, and Vatican City.[2] They are also distinct from imaginary countries and from other kinds of social groups (such as eco-villages, campuses, tribes, clans, sects, and residential community associations) by expressing a formal and persistent, even if unrecognized, claim of sovereignty over some physical territory. Micronations are also distinct from true secessionist movements; micronations' activities are almost always trivial enough to be ignored rather than challenged by the established nations whose territory they claim. Several micronations have issued coins, flags, postage stamps, passports, medals, and other items. These items are rarely accepted outside their own community but may be sold as novelties to help raise money or collected by enthusiasts."

if all the UK WFites
    could agree on one small-bounds area,
    maybe the WF governing bodies
    would add a support button.

*brain-storms*
    *face-plants*
    *runs for mandatories*
    " I like it, but I donít get it." - Megan WF April LM Challenge

"Hereby copyright for all things Xonian and Xxildurim is transferred to one named -xXx-" - Mish The Question Game 2458

i wrote this:
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Is today the jaw,jaw before war,war...

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    What do you think the youth could do better than their peers in politics...
    Well put it this way: they couldn't screw this country up anymore, could they? And I need to introduce you to my18-year-old who's taking law and psychology. This question would take hours, starting with all the euromyhths that have been played over the years and the lies told.

Right, so let's get this straight. They put forward a guy for PM that's been known to lie, okay -- proven to lie, and all of sudden they're shocked he may have...'mislead' the Queen. Oh the shock... oh the horror. We couldn't possibly see that coming, could we....
    "You don't wanna ride the bus like this,"

Mike Posner.

Sorry, Aquilo. I had to LoL. Of all the intelligent MPs they could have chosen ... why him?
    Check out our showcase
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by PiP View Post
    Sorry, Aquilo. I had to LoL. Of all the intelligent MPs they could have chosen ... why him?
    *sobs* when it comes to Boris, that's what we keep asking, lol... I think we pinned it down to either a game of blind man's bluff, or eeny, meeny, miny...erm, go on, then -- Bo
    "You don't wanna ride the bus like this,"

Mike Posner.

I can remember when the young had enuff in 81...

Not one word about WF in the yellow spammer report....

I dislike it when politicians hide their agendas and don't give their political plans on how they would run office (or don't deliver on their promise to do what they said). Especially in the case of reforms when a politician is in power. They come off as public speakers or talking media presences. They are everywhere in many democratic governments. If Russia was behind this I don't know about that conspiracy theory. They have been accused of sabotaging elections of countries they consider to be their rivals. This is just my opinion on why they chose the wrong minister. It has been repeated throughout time, there should be a law of ethics as to who gets elected in a position of power.
    Last edited by Theglasshouse; September 12th, 2019 at 04:47 AM.
    I would follow as in believe in the words of good moral leaders. Rather than the beliefs of oneself.
    The most difficult thing for a writer to comprehend is to experience silence, so speak up. (quoted from a member)