Brexit. Discussion Only. - Page 20

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1012131415161718192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Brexit. Discussion Only.

Every morning we get crows expecting to be served breakfast in our garden.
    'Sharing an experience creates a reality.' Create a new reality today.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

Crows are aristocrats
    The only one who can heal you is you.

so Boris had an argument with his gf an the press wanna know why...the hypocracy of it all an wehther he is fit for office is staggering...the mob wants a cleaner than white pm an the conservative party want to keep their jobs..this is why we have a royal family to show everyone how to live a just and decent life...

In a TV interview Amber Rudd criticised Boris for not answering questions about his plans, but when at the end of the interview she was asked whether she was willing to be in the cabinet regardless of who the PM was she refused to answer. The pot calling the kettle black then.

Boris is also being criticised for being a gentleman and not discussing his girlfriend's private life. At least that is how he sees it and I have to agree with him as I would behave similarly.

Are Conservative party members really influenced by silly games like this? Heaven help us if they are.
    'There has to be some give and take.' If I can take my time I'm willing to give it.
    'The most difficult criticism that a writer has to comprehend is silence.' So speak up.

Sting saved the Amazon..Bono saved Africa...are their no pop stats left to save us.....

Quote Originally Posted by escorial View Post
    Sting saved the Amazon..Bono saved Africa...are their no pop stars left to save us.....
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Boris.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	23973
    Last edited by JustRob; June 25th, 2019 at 05:48 PM.

Ed Sheridan rocks

Did you mean the Hackney Gazette democracy reporter? Or is that your version of Ed Sheeran?
    Visit my website to read and connect to my 'soundcloud', where you can listen to stories songs and more
    Hidden Content

A thread of links useful to writers wishing to learn
    Piglet's picks. Hidden Content

My England spelling is poor...

One of them polls reveals the country would prefer hunt over Boris but it's the blue bloods who will be choosing the next PM (private member)