Looking to network with other writers - Aspiring writer, producer etc.

Read our latest author interview on Flashes >>HERE<< .

Thread: Looking to network with other writers - Aspiring writer, producer etc.

Post Looking to network with other writers - Aspiring writer, producer etc.

Thanks for reading this. My name is Lewis and I signed up to this forum today. I am a writer, and aspiring producer, director and more. I am working on a project that will start in full force some time next year, in which we will be producing Audio/Radio Dramas, but uploading them to YouTube, Spotify, or wherever else possible. If you're interested in writing at all, specifically creating scripts for TV or radio, and you'd like to see your creations potentially come to life, please contact me. This is not an advertisement, as the brand and project do not yet exist and it is not a paid opportunity. Thanks for your time. Please reply if interested.

Lewis L

Lewis: Have you given any consideration to the possibility of using VR to tell stories.
    VR will be the next platform. Imagine watching a movie from right there in the conversation.
    But it would require wholly new ways of filming a scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Rotten View Post
    Lewis: Have you given any consideration to the possibility of using VR to tell stories.
    VR will be the next platform. Imagine watching a movie from right there in the conversation.
    But it would require wholly new ways of filming a scene.
    That would be entirely out of my budget, as well as not what I'm interested in producing, but thank you for the suggestion.

I just wondered if you had given it any theoretical thought.
    360 will be the next frontier of cinema.
    As a writer I always try to write my stories to translate to film, but that creates the question: How do you film a scene in 360? One long take, short little jumps...?

Sorry, I'm a little OCD. I just figured that if you were doing the film thing, you may have had a chance to test a modern pair of VR goggles... They're really very amazing. And right now they are still building the ground floor.

360 Will just be another gimmicky trend like 4D. Sure there'll be some films that have it but they'll be few and far between, and it likely won't be an ongoing trend.

It's just way too much effort to film, and the general public doesn't have the money to buy such things for their homes or go to specific venues regularly enough for it to be profitable.

Plus no-one wants to have to put effort into looking around while watching a film.