Should I use colors as codenames for my villains? - Page 7

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Should I use colors as codenames for my villains?

Quote Originally Posted by ironpony View Post
    Well the reason why I didn't relish it too much is cause I thought if I got too carried away with it, that it would draw attention to itself in a gimmicky way possibly. And in Reservoir dogs, even though the idea was that they don't know each other, in my story, eveeryone knows each other and they are all really tight.

The idea was they would use nicknames while talking on walkie talkies and burner phones, in case any police were listening in. The Seven Dwarfs is a good idea, it's just there is only seven of them where as with my gang I might want more than seven. I can keep thinking.
    More than seven fairly main characters?
    Be careful you don't overload a reader. Probably get away with it if some of them are minor characters.

Well yeah most of them are just henchmen and muscle to back the main villains up, and are not main characters.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567