Snowy Rose

Thread: Snowy Rose

Snowy Rose

I've been trying to set aside regular time for personal art, and by that I mean subjects and media that interests me. I'm starting out low-impact in terms of set-up and clean-up with this digital painting, Snowy Rose (below).

If I can establish regular personal time, and as my time constraints loosen, I'll haul out my pastels, watercolors, and oils for some traditional media as well as digital. I do love painting digitally, but I also miss getting messy with traditional materials.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SnowyRose.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	23020

---------------------------------------------------------------
    Graphic Design. Illustration. Happy Dogs.
    Hidden Content

Blog Entries
    I like it sigma, the bold use of colour for the rose. Traditional mediums I find make me more excited to draw than the new computer technology you can get now, nothing like chalk on your fingers and acyrilic on your nose. 🙂
    Fancy joining a photgraphy group? The check out the Hidden Content group.

Visit My Blog to get to know me better.Hidden Content Hidden Content A fun group of like minded new writers.
    Hidden Content Hidden Content A place for young writers to talk and chill.

Why not check out the Hidden Content and join in the latest challenge discussions.

In the woods of Tennessee. And no, I'm not lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by H.Brown View Post
    ...nothing like chalk on your fingers and acyrilic on your nose. ��
    Or in my case, picking up your cigarette and discovering later that you've given yourself an unintentional but interesting shade of lipstick... and that the cig is now stuck in place due to the acrylic paint drying.

And yes, sigmadog, that's very nice... even if it does add a bit to my shivers.

G.D.
    The woods are lovely, dark and deep,
    But I have promises to keep,
    And miles to go before I sleep.
    - Robert Frost -

"The world is not what we wish it to be; it is what it is."

Ooo yeah sig, get messy!
    Poetry Hill
    welcomes new poets
    Join the Monthly Poetry Challenge
    and have fun
    Hidden Content